Born in Lima - Peru, and currently based in NYC, I’m a digital artist, researcher and technologist.
I create/construct/build an imagealmostevery day using a combination of new tools and technologies.
I started my journey with more traditional forms of visual storytelling, and have been spending the last years of my life
exploring emerging tech.
I like to jump into the unknown finding ways to create prototypes and imagery.
Creative Resident | Digital Artist - Adobe (2019 - 2020)
Digital Artist - Obvidesign (2018 - 2019)
- Prototyping experimental 2D/3D/AR scenes.
- Developing and creating new concepts for visual
content, focusing on composition and storytelling.
- Collaborated across Adobe teams providing
assets, workshops and live sessions.
Post-Doc Research Resident | Digital Artist - New York University (2017 - 2018)
- Photographing and documenting people and their
stories through different cities in the USA.
- Web Design
Virtual Reality Fellow - Viacom (2017)
- Technical and aesthetics research: producing visual content using code, node base tools, game engines and motion graphics softwares..
- Workshops in Adobe Creative Suite and Unity3D.
Augmented Reality Intern - Microsoft (2017)
- Researching, prototyping and developing a new Virtual Reality music Experience for the HTC Vive using Unity3d.
- This project was showcased at Viacom's Headquearters (NYC - 2017) and Rio2C Creative Conference (Brasil - 2018).
- Prototyping “Our future with books”, a mixed reality tool that optimizes the experience of reading physical books.
- This project was showcased at Microsoft’s headquarters in Seattle.
Assistant Director - La Formula Still and Motion (Lima, Peru - 2012 - 2015)
- Planning and excecution of TV commercials, from initial prototyping to final delivery and polished post-production.
- Supervising pre-production, production, editing and post-production.
- Filming and editing of institutional videos.
- New York University - M.P.S (2015 - 2017)
Masters degree, Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP)
- Masters focused on art, design and programming
- Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru - B.A (2005 - 2011)
Bachelor in Audiovisual Communications
- B.A. focused on audio and visual communications.
- Graphics programming:
- WEBGL, Three.js, A-Frame, TouchDesigner
- Virtual & Augmented Reality:
- WebVR, ARKit, ARFoundation, Unity, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Spark AR
- Unity, TouchDesigner, Cinema4D, Blender, Adobe Creative Cloud, MAX/MSP, World Creator
- Programming Languages:
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Adobe Creative Residency
- Viacom Fellowship
- Microsoft Design Challenge in mixed reality
WORKSHOPS & LIVE SESSIONS